Sunday, December 27, 2015

Blood, Cats and Rain!

We are on our way for John my husband to donate blood which he does periodically.  It always makes me sad though. I have O negative blood. My blood could be given to anyone regardless of their blood type. We are called "universal donors". I had TB as a child and I can't donate blood. Donating blood makes a huge difference in the world. Please consider donating blood.

I LOVE cats! Currently I belong to a black mischievous cat Winston. Winston is a girl. But I usually refer to her as Crazy Cat or CC.  CC is famous for her antics.

Sleeping all cuddly warm and cozy. Time 2 am. John has to get up at 3:15 for work. Suddenly out of this peaceful sleep something is attacking my feet. Slowly I become aware of the drama unfolding! CC our little kitten (at the time) is running back and forth attacking our feet! CC is just having fun jumping around the bed playing with our toes! I am sure in her mind toes are little monsters evading capture! I wiggle my feet and the grab her ending the drama. Scolding her and taking her outside the bedroom really made an impression.  She is now 3 years older,  but has never stalked our feet in the middle of the night since.

RAIN! I feel like a duck! Rain has been a part of my daily life for weeks now! We have a small pond. The dry weather this fall had lowered the water level several feet. I had started worrying about our fish. Thankfully with the rain water our pond has gained about a foot and half. Just checked our forecast...rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment